Pomona 5519A Replacement DMM Test Probe Set
Pomona 5519A Digital Multimeter Test Probe Lead Set
The Pomona 5519A Test Probe lead set is IEC 61010 Compliant and designed for Fluke, H-P, Tektronix and Wavetek DMM’s with a safety style of sheathed banana jack. The probe lead set consists of a black and red probe with sharp tips and safety caps which increase their rating when in use. The caps and probe bodies are made from polypropylene with a soft elastomer coating which feels very nice in the hands. The probes are connected to 120cm of 18AWG wear indicating, double layered, safety silicone wire terminating in right angled sheathed banana plugs to fit nicely on to a multimeter. The 120cm length gives plenty of room to be able to position a multimeter in a convenient place and maneuver around various test points on a test bench without needing to move the meter. The wear indicator gives a visible indication that the wire is damaged and should be replaced.
The probes and leads are rated as Cat II 1000V without the cap and Cat III 1000V/Cat IV 600V with the tip caps fitted. The tips are super sharp and the caps fit snugly without causing frustration.
Everyone we know who uses these leads are never disappointed that they bought them.
- Probe body incorporates a two-step mould process. The first step is Polypropylene for probe rigidity. The second step is Santoprene® rubber for handling comfort, added insulation protection and wire strain relief.
- Probe test leads are designed with over-voltage spike protection of up to 6kV.
- Probe body inner insulation is fire retardant Polypropylene for added safety.
- Probe body and banana plug are moulded directly to the wire for robust pull strength.
- Wire is a high strand count silicone wire for extreme flexibility and high-temperature resistance.
- Banana plug spring is nickel plated Beryllium Copper for long insertion life.
- UL Rated test accessory
Identical to the Fluke TL-71-1 test leads.
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Tracked (1-3 days) - £8.00.
EU Mail Standard (5-10 days) - £10.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £23.50
USA Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - £10.50
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 - £10.50, Orders >£100 - £14.50
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10