Fluke 289 True RMS Digital Multimeter
Fluke-289 True RMS Digital Multimeter
A flagship multimeter full of features that wont let you down on any task. With in-built logging it is ideal for tracking systems over a period of time to isolate specific issues and is designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment. Log data can be reviewed graphically on-screen, enabling you to solve problems faster and help minimize downtime.
- Large 50,000 count 320x240 (1/4 VGA) dot matrix display.
- Logging function with TrendCapture for easy review of logged data.
- Multiple readings per display provide more information at a glance.
- "I"-Info Button for convenient on-board help.
- PC interface for easy data transfer.
- Lo-Pass filter for motor drive measurements.
- LoZ - Low impedance function prevents false "ghost voltage" readings.
- 50ohm range for motor winding and low ohm measurements.
- Fluke Connect enabled - use the optional ir3000 FC connector to wirelessly send results to your smartphone or tablet
- Selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) makes sure readings are steady when input signals are rapidly changing or electrically noisy
- Adjustable recording and automatic hold thresholds - specify your own percentage change in readings to begin new recording events
- Save multiple logging sessions before PC downloads are needed
- AC/DC voltage ranges - 50.000mV, 500.00mV, 5.0000V, 50.000V, 500.00V, 1000.0V
- AC/DC current ranges - 500.00μA, 5000.0μA, 50.000mA, 400.00mA, 5.0000A, 10.00A
- Temperature range - -200.0°C to 1350.0°C (-328.0°F to 2462.0°F)
- Resistance ranges - 500.00Ω, 5.0000kΩ, 50.000kΩ, 500.00kΩ, 5.0000MΩ, 50.00MΩ, 500.0MΩ
- Capacitance ranges - 1.000nF, 10.00nF, 100.0nF, 1.000μF, 10.00μ, 100.0μF, 1000μF, 10.00mF, 100mF
- Frequency ranges - 99.999Hz, 999.99Hz, 9.9999kHz, 99.999kHz, 999.99kHz
- Two terminal 50Ω range with 1mΩ resolution, 10mA source current for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance or contact resistance
- Low pass filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements at the same time on adjustable speed motor drives and electrically noisy equipment
- LoZ volts function - low impedance voltage ensures ghost voltages are eliminated
- On-board information help key - if you're unsure about anything, hit the I key and the 289 will help you out!
- Real-time clock ensures all saved readings are time stamped for easy referencing
- Relative mode removes test lead resistance - ideal for low ohms or capacitance measurements
- True-RMS - ensures accuracy is maintained when testing AC voltage and current
- Measure up to 10A (20A for 30 seconds)
- 100mF capacitance range
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250μs
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Tracked (1-3 days) - £8.00.
EU Mail Standard (5-10 days) - £10.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £23.50
USA Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - £10.50
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 - £10.50, Orders >£100 - £14.50
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10