Fluke 87V Industrial Digital Multimeter
Fluke-87V Industrial Digital Multimeter
Designed to provide reliability, accuracy and robustness it is one of the best multimeters on the market. Perfect for the industrial or commercial electrician or Automotive Professional.
It has measurement and trouble shooting features, resolution and accuracy to resolve industrial problems on motor drives in-plant automation, power distribution and electro-mechanical equipment. All inputs are protected to CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V and they can withstand impulses of up to 8,000V to protect from arc blasts resulting from surges and spikes.
- Built-in thermometer
- True RMS AC voltage and current
- Selectable filter for accurate motor drive analysis on voltage and frequency
- Auto and manual ranging
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- Dual display resolution – 6000-count / 20000-count
- Large backlit display
- Analog bar graph for fast changing signals
- Min/Max/Average, Peak min/max to capture intermittent events as short as 250 microseconds
- Auto hold
- Relative mode
- Probe leads warning
- Lifetime warranty
- Size: 201mm x 98mm x 52mm
- Weight: 625g
- AC/DC Voltage: 10µV - 1000V
- AC/DC Current: 400µA - 10A
- DC accuracy to 0.05%
- Resistance: up to 50MΩ
- Capacitance: up to 9,999µF
- Frequency: up to 200kHz
- Safety rating – CAT-III 1000V, CAT-IV 600V
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Tracked (1-3 days) - £8.00.
EU Mail Standard (5-10 days) - £10.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £23.50
USA Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - £10.50
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 - £10.50, Orders >£100 - £14.50
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10