WBDCM-8 8 Channel Bulkhead BNC Diagnostic Cart Mounting Kit
8 Channel Oscilloscope Bulkhead BNC Diagnostic Cart Mounting Kit
Automotive oscilloscopes such as the Picoscope are delicate instruments that are not cheap to replace if damaged, especially the newer 8 channel variants. How many close calls have you had balancing a scope on a vehicle, hanging it from the bonnet or snagging its leads pulling the scope or toppling it off a bench or cart?
This is where the WBDCM-8 comes to fruition, enabling ultimate protection for your 8 channel scope. The WBDCM-8 is a BNC bulkhead mounting kit which allows you to safely store your oscilloscope in a draw or shelf of a diagnostic cart or toolbox protecting it from damage and dirt. The kit mounts to the front or side of your cart/box and provides BNC connections and patch leads to connect your oscilloscope on the inside and BNC connections on the outside to connect your long leads. When long leads are not connected protective covers are used to cover the BNC connections protecting them from dirt, knocks and damage.
The WBDCM-8 kit consists of:
- A BNC Bulkhead Plate with BNC connections which is mounted to the diagnostic cart or toolbox using six M3 socket cap screws;
- A set of eight colour coded BNC patch leads to connect to the inside BNC bulkhead connector and your oscilloscope;
- Two protective covers for the front of the bulkhead plate. Each provides protection for four channels so a cover can remain in place should you only need four or less channels.
- BNC Bulkhead Plate easily mounted and secured to a diagnostic cart or toolbox with six M3 socket cap screws. You will need to drill four M3 and eight 13mm holes in the cart/box.
- BNC bulkhead connectors are insulated from the diagnostic cart.
- Patch leads use fully shielded 50 Ohm cable, IEC 601010 rated BNC connectors and have colour coded insulated BNC connector jackets to match the input colours of the oscilloscope.
- Protective covers gives protection to the BNC connections from dirt and damage when leads are not connected and in use.
- Can be easily removed and mounted again when its time for a new diagnostic cart.
The protective cover is available in different colours to suit your cart and the patch leads are available in different lengths. Make your selections using the dropdown boxes. We can also make custom length patch leads if the standard lengths don't suit you, please contact us.
Due to the customisation of this product we manufacture them to order, so expect a short lead time. Also note that an order can not be cancelled once production has begun and is non refundable.
- Mounting Instructions
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £8.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £1.45
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £12.70 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £23.50
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £15.50 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £15.50, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10