BMW Automotive Connector Breakout Leads for Diagnostics
BMW Vehicle Diagnostics - Kostal & Hirshmann Connector Breakout Leads
Warwick Test Supplies are pleased to announce the release of new BMW automotive diagnostic breakout leads to assist automotive technicians working on; BMW group Vehicles. The set is designed to connect quickly and securely to sensor and actuator connectors across different BMW models. Ensure your electrical fault findings are accurate and prevent misdiagnosis or damage to terminals with back probes with purpose built breakout leads that are made in Britain for hard wearing performance.
BMW Kostal and Hirshmann Automotive Connector Breakout Lead Set
The WACB-B-SET consists of 7 breakout leads utilising Kostal (Coda A & A1) and Hirshmann Connectors. The breakout leads are designed for technicians to connect quickly and reliably connect 2, 3, 4 and 5 Pin BMW Vehicle Connectors.
Prevent damage to the vehicles' sensors and connectors often caused by back-pin probing. Conduct voltage and current readings on various sensors, actuators and components with new found ease and reliability.
- 2 Pin BMW Kostal SLK 2.8 Code A Automotive Connector Breakout Lead - WACB-B112A
- 2 Pin BMW Kostal SLK 2.8 Code A1 Automotive Connector Breakout Lead - WACB-B112A1
- 3 Pin BMW Kostal SLK 2.8 Code A Automotive Connector Breakout Lead - WACB-B113A
- 3 Pin BMW Kostal SLK 2.8 Code A1 Automotive Connector Breakout Lead - WACB-B113A1
- 3 Pin BMW Hirshmann Automotive Connector Breakout Lead - WACB-B113H
- 4 Pin BMW Hirshmann Automotive Connector Breakout Lead - WACB-B114H
- 5 Pin BMW Kostal MLK 1.2 Code A1 Automotive Connector Breakout Lead - WACB-B115
BMW Automotive Connector Breakout Leads - Diagnostic examples:
- Line continuity;
- Insulation testing of injectors;
- Measurement of electrical readings of sensors and actuators such as MAF. EGR, ABS:
- Voltage with an oscilloscope or multimeter;
- Current with a Current Clamp;
- Prevents damage to vehicle connectors and sensors often caused by back-probing pins.
The BMW Automotive Connector Breakout Set requires a BNC to 4mm Banana Plug Patch Lead to connect to either a handheld or PC based automotive oscilloscope. Popular Automotive instruments include; PicoScope, TiePie, CarScope, Snap-On MODIS and VERSUS, Hantek, Sealey and Bosch.
Specialists in Automotive Diagnostic Breakout Leads
Warwick Test Supplies offers a range of automotive diagnostic breakout leads for; BMW, PSA, VAG, Bosch, Delphi, Deutsch, AMP, FCI, Hirshmann and Kostal. Discover the range of purpose built breakout leads.
Have you broken a connector or discovered damaged terminals? No problem, as Warwick Test Supplies provide automotive connector kits with all the housings, terminals and plugs that will save you time and hassle in tracking down the right part or component.
Discover Related Newsletters
Click any of the images below and discover specific information based on the following topics;