Fluke 6500-2 PAT Tester UK Version
Fluke 6500-2 PAT Tester - UK Version
The Fluke 6500-2 PAT tester is a low weight, small size, one-touch solution with redesigned auto-test capabilities to help you increase the number of portable appliance tests completed each day. The 6500-2 is designed to enable you to work faster without compromising test results.
Pre-set test routines are initiated from a single button. This not only simplifies testing but also facilitates a faster, more efficient way of working. The fully automatic 6500-2 also includes user-definable test routines and a QWERTY keyboard for rapid data entry.
Weighing approximately 3 kg, the 6500-2 is lightweight and easy to carry when working on-site. The hard rugged carrying case (supplied) not only offers protection during transit but also includes extra storage space for accessories and other tools.
This portable appliance testers is also extremely compact, and has Fluke’s traditional ruggedness to be able to withstand working in the field. Packed with all the features you need for testing portable appliances, a Fluke PAT tester is a complete all-in-one solution.
- Dedicated key for each test for ‘one-touch’ testing
- Pre-set pass/fail levels to save time
- Large backlit display for easy reading
- Single mains socket for appliance connection
- Separate IEC socket for easy mains/extension lead testing
- Detachable test leads for quick field replacement
- Integral carrying handle
- USB port for data transfer
- Integral QWERTY keyboard for rapid data entry
- Additional USB memory capability for back-up data storage and transfer to PC
- Large backlit graphics display
- Pre-set, auto-test sequences for user convenience
- Integral site, location and description codes for faster data processing
- Memory review facility for more on-site control
- USB port for data transfer
- Safety Rating: CAT II 300V
- Complies with EN61010-1 3rd edition
- IP Rating: IP40 (enclosure) IP20 (connectors)
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Fast Tracked (1-3 days) - £8.00.
UK Standard (2-5 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £1.45
EU Mail Standard (7-21 days) - Orders <£50.00 = £12.70 Orders >£50.00 = £16.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £23.50
USA Mail Standard (7-28 Days) - Orders <£50.00 = £15.50 Orders >£50.00 = £25.00
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 = £15.50, Orders >£100 = £35.00
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10