Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter
Fluke-113 Utility Digital Multimeter
The Fluke 113 is a compact true-rms designed for basic electrical measurements for the repair of electrical items. The Fluke 113 gives users easy and safe access to all common types of electrical measurement and features Fluke's unique VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function to simultaneously test for voltage (up to 600A) or continuity. This means that the user no longer has to carry out two separate tests. It is auto ranging or alternatively you can select to manual range.
The digital multimeter also has a large backlit display to enable easy reading in low light conditions and has the ability to record fluctuating signals using the Min/Max function. The Fluke 113 has a diode test function and can measure capacitance and resistance making this digital multimeter a great asset to any toolbox.
Meets Category CAT III 600 V and Category IV 600 V safety standards.
- VCHEK™ LoZ low impedance measurement function
- 3 3/4 digit display (6000 counts) with LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 600V AC/DC
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max function to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- CAT III CAT IV 600V safety rated
- AC/DC Volts: 6V - 600V
- Resolution: 0.001V, 0.01V, 0.1V
- Resistance: 6Ω - 60Ω
- Capacitance: 1000nF - 9999μF
- Frequency: 99 Hz - 50 KHz
- Size: 167.1 x 85.1 x 46.0mm
- Weight: 404g
- Battery Life: 300hrs typical
- Download Datasheet
- Delivery & Returns
UK Tracked (1-3 days) - £8.00.
EU Mail Standard (5-10 days) - £10.50
EU Tracked Fast (2-5 Days) - £23.50
USA Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - £10.50
USA Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Worldwide Mail Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 - £10.50, Orders >£100 - £14.50
Worldwide Tracked Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
EXW - Arrange collection using your own courier account.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10