Delivery & Returns
Delivery and Returns Policy
Orders are processed either on the day they are placed or the next working day if the order is placed out of hours. If the items ordered are in stock then the order is fulfilled and shipped the same day. If the items are on backorder then they make take between 5-21 days to arrive from our suppliers. Once goods are received at our warehouse, orders are fulfilled and shipped the same day.
Delivery charges are based on destination as follows:
- UK (1-3 days) - £7.50.
- UK Orders under £50.00 (2-5 days) - £1.30
- EU Standard (5-10 days) - £10.50
- EU Fast (2-5 Days) - £23.50
- USA Standard (5-14 Days) - £10.50
- USA Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
- Worldwide Standard (5-14 Days) - Orders <£100 - £10.50, Orders >£100 - £14.50
- Worldwide Fast (2-5 days) - £35.00
Note that standard services outside the UK may not include tracking.
EXW – Business customers. Arrange collection using your own shipping account. Please indicate this request and your shipping account details in the special delivery instructions at checkout.
Delivery costs quoted do not include weekend deliveries. If you require your goods with a weekend delivery this can be provided at additional cost. Please get in touch for a delivery quote.
Taxes and Duties
UK VAT applicability, relevance and amount are not fully calculated until checkout. UK VAT will always be shown on products in your basket but is removed when not applicable at checkout.
VAT will be applied to orders dispatched to destinations within the United Kingdom, excluding the Channel Islands. VAT is also applied to EU destinations unless a business customer provides a verified EU business VAT number. If shipping to a country outside the EU, VAT will be automatically deducted from your order total.
If your delivery address is outside of the EU, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
Please refer to our business or consumer Terms and Conditions of Sale for full details of our returns policies. In outline:
- You have 5 days to inspect goods and inform us of any shortages or damages following delivery;
- Consumers may cancel and return an order at anytime during a 14 day 'cooling off' period, with the exception of goods ordered specially by Us on Your behalf;
- Other than Goods returned under Guarantee or for shortages or damage reasons, returns will require Our agreement (please contact us for an RMA number). In any event, returns will only be accepted in original packaging and a 20% handling charge will apply with a minimum charge of £2.00;
- You do not have any right to return the following goods:
- If the Goods are sealed for health or hygiene reasons and you have unsealed those Goods after receiving them;
- If the Goods have been custom-made for you;
- If the Goods have been inseparably mixed with other items (according to their nature) after you have received them.
- Software, other than in relation to a defect in the media on which its software is supplied.
- In all cases where Goods are returned You must quote the delivery note number.
- Where we accept that there has been a shortage in Goods dispatched or the Goods have been damaged in transit, We shall replace such Goods at the previously invoiced price.
- Order cancellation for business customers can only be accepted after prior negotiation and agreement and is not guaranteed.